Meal prep could not be easier than throwing together a salad with Organic Girl greens. My advice to anyone with a busy lifestyle is to use organic, pre-packaged salad mixes. Today I’m sharing our Stone Fruit Salad made in under 5 minutes! Yep, under five minutes my friends, and that includes the homemade dressing. Now that’s the way to get some “Good Clean Greens” into your diet!
Stone fruit (peaches, plums, plumcots, apricots, nectarines, cherries) are a good source of anthocyanins, antioxidants that help fight free-radicals and may offer anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-cancer benefits.
I love using stone fruit in my dressings! They add a little of nature’s sweetness and transform an ordinary salad dressing into something special.
- 1 large package Organic Girl Super Greens
- 1 plumcot, sliced
- 1 plum, sliced
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Optional: scallions, red onion, cultured veggies, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 peach, peeled
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- sea salt to taste
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Combine salad ingredients: greens, stone fruit, avocado
- Place all dressing ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor. Adjust with a little extra water if needed.
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- All recipes and images are protected under copyright laws and owned by Kris Kelly and Goofy Foot Foods.