Hello Friends! I’m taking a break from the kitchen this morning to share my Simple Cranberry Chutney recipe with you. Cranberry Chutney is such a nice addition to any holiday menu and especially fitting for your Thanksgiving table.
Tip: For the perfect chutney, start with plump, organic cranberries and ripe pears and apples.
After the prep is completed, everything goes into one pot and simmers for about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool and your done. It’s that easy!
Simple Cranberry Chutney
- 2 cups organic cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped apples, skin removed
- 1 cup chopped pear, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup (or more if you like yours on the sweet side)
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
I hope everyone has a beautiful Thanksgiving filled with family, friends and laughter! ENJOY!