For those of us who seem to be constantly on-the-go this holiday season, here’s a quick smoothie idea for fast energy in under 5 minutes. Our Gingerbread Smoothie starts with Harmless Harvest’s seasonal Cinnamon & Clove coconut water. This stuff is amazing straight out of the bottle can be added to any of your favorite smoothie recipes.
Cinnamon and clove are two spices that scream holidays, and work perfectly as a base for our Gingerbread Smoothie. We’ve added a few extra touches to our seasonal smoothie this year and hope you like it as much as we do!
Harmless Harvest is one of my favorite companies, not only because of their amazing products but because they are a company that truly cares about food and the impact it has on the environment, workers and us.
Here’s a little about them straight from the horses mouth: Make sure you check out their website for more information!
“We pioneer. We don’t follow. We take risks. We make mistakes. We innovate…and sometimes we succeed. We make better food from better sources with better business models. Proving that positive relationships between people and plants are possible, and that consumer power can be used for good.”
- 1 cup Harmless Harvest Cinnamon and Clove Coconut Water
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3-4 coconut water ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 granny smith apple, peeled
- 1 teaspoon lucuma
- 1 teaspoon maca
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1" piece fresh ginger root
- (Optional: Add 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder for something a little different)
- Throw everything into your high-speed blender and give it a whirl. Top with cacao nibs and pomegranate seeds.
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- All recipes and images are protected under copyright laws and owned by Kris Kelly and Goofy Foot Foods.