Today we’re using Organic Girl’s Baby Kale as a base for our Life’s A Peach Green Smoothie.
I know many of us struggle with ways to get high-quality greens into our diets…I know I do! One of the tricks I use when creating easy-to-make recipes is utilizing the resources available. I found Organic Girl greens at Jimbo’s Naturally recently and am officially hooked. Organic Girl is committed to innovative farming methods for their sweet little greens, and has set the sustainable bar higher with their 100% recycled plastic packaging. A product I’m happy to share with you.
We’ve kicked it up a notch by adding a few juicy peaches, fresh-picked oranges from our tree, and Solraiz Organics Maca powder for added stamina.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup packed Organic Girl Baby Kale
- 1 heaping teaspoon Solraiz Organics Maca Powder
- 2 peaches, fresh or frozen, skin removed
- 1 whole peeled orange
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1" knob of fresh, peeled ginger
- 1-2 dates (optional for added sweetness - I like mine less sweet)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (Optional)
- Place all ingredients in high-speed blender and give a whirl until creamy.
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free