With a little planning, waking up to a nutrient dense breakfast is quick and easy. The combination of Strawberry Chia Pudding topped with our Blueberry Maca Smoothie is energy in a jar – Ohh la la!
Strawberry Chia Pudding topped with Blueberry Maca Smoothie
Simple Living Tip: Taking time to plan what’s for breakfast is a great way to set your food intentions for the day. By prepping the night before, breakfast can be accomplished in about 5 minutes. (The same amount of time it takes to find those lost keys).
- 1-1/3 cups almond milk (Optional: coconut milk, soy milk, hemp milk)
- 1/2-1 pint fresh organic strawberries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- small pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup almond milk (Optional: coconut milk, soy milk, hemp milk)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 2 Tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- Optional: 2 dates
- Place almond milk, strawberries, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and give a quick whirl.
- Divide mixture into pint jars (filled half-way) and refrigerate overnight.
- Blend all smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender. Top off overnight chia pudding jars (made the night before) with the Blueberry Maca smoothie.