This morning we’re starting our day off with a Peachy Chia Porridge. Made with an overnight mixture of buckwheat groats and chia seeds. High in omega-3’s and includes a gluten-free protein. ENJOY!
Peachy Chia Morning Porridge
Write a review
- 2 cups almond milk (or any nut milk of your choice)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 sweet ripe peach, skin and pit removed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup soaked walnuts (soaked overnight, rinsed well in the morning)
- Blend almond milk, peaches, and vanilla in a high speed blender.
- Pour mixture into a clean, 1-quart glass jar.
- Stir in chia seeds and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, dish up your morning pudding and top with soaked walnuts.